Since you have some exp as a medical assistant you are familiar with cpt codes. I would start studying to take cpc certification to prepare to sit for the exam. I recently starting studying to sit for the exam in december. I have been billing medical claims for a Durable Medical Equipment Co. for 7 years. so it's a little bit chanllenging for me to get certified i really have to study to get familiar with the cpt codes. I bill with HCPC Code, but i'm determine to get my certification. I know hospital's have second shift for coders you just have to decide, which certification u want. Good Luck with your future endevors!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join