Not all fractures require cast immobilization. If the x-rays do not show a type of fracture that, in the physician's clinical judgement, requires further immobilization (cast, splint, etc.) then his/her preferred form of treatment for the fracture is the sling. It certainly does not mean that the physician did not treat the fracture. He/she used their clinical expertise to come to the best form of treatment, which in this case happens to be a sling.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join