We have been using this screening tool primarily and is reflected MDM and medication management. As such, they contribute to E/M level rather than separate procedure codes.
Use of PHQ-9, depending on results, can contribute to diagnosis codes, which may lead to comorbitity factors, again contibuting to E/M level rather than separate procedures.
Welcome any different views, but that is how we use this tool in our office?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join