Thank you Cymerick. I passed the CPC exam this May 2011. I have been trying to find employment in Georgia since July 2011 when I moved here. While Georgia seems to have an abundance of job openings in this field most positions are looking for a minimum of 2 years experience and most want 3 to 5 years. Therefore your post caught my eye. Do these employers consider taking CPC-A's?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join