We have billed 1120-11201 with diagnosis 701.9 for our internal medicine providers and have been reimbursed by insurance, but we know have a derm in our group who is indicating it was a cosmetic removal of a skin tag(s) and the patient needs to pay out of pocket? Do we bill as stated or is there a different cosmetic diagnosis code we should be using to notify insurance? Thank you!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join