Our docs are wanting to start using the Zio Patch (details listed below). The sales reps have told the docs to use the holter codes but that is only for up to 48 hours and this is for up to 14 days. Any suggestions on what code would most closely represent this service? Is anybody else out there using this?
A new breakthrough technology designed to improve diagnosis
of cardiac arrhythmias
The Zioâ„¢ Patch is a long-term cardiac rhythm monitor that provides continuous monitoring for up-to-14 days (significantly longer than the time period of a typical Holter). By providing a longer time period of continuous recording, the Zioâ„¢ Patch improves the likelihood of capturing arrhythmias and provides for an equal or higher diagnostic yield versus other devices on the market.
The Zioâ„¢ Patch is indicated for use on patients who may be asymptomatic or who may suffer from transient symptoms such as palpitations, dizziness, light-headedness, pre-syncope and syncope, shortness of breath, anxiety and fatigue. As with all iRhythm products, the Zioâ„¢ Patch is 100% recyclable. No part of the device will end up in a landfill, minimizing the impact of disposable devices on the environment
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join