Medicaid reimbursement varies by state.
Due to our location and specialty, we get patients from other states. Some Medicaid payers will ONLY pay one physician per day, so whoever gets their bill in first gets paid. We work with the various other specialties to ensure that the highest RVU bill is the one that gets in first, and we "share" the meager payment on the back end.
Not the answer you were hoping for, I'm sure, but them's the breaks.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join