Results 1 to 3 of 3

Looking for help!!!

  1. Default Looking for help!!!
    Medical Coding Books
    Good morning, I'm looking for the CPT code for vaginal dilators.

    Thank you!!

  2. #2
    Grants Pass
    We have been using, what several insurance companies refer to as a "dump code", E1399. It's a HCPCS code, for "misc durable medical equipement". You will need to attach an invoice with the claim. Hope this helps.

  3. Default
    I also used that code but I didn't attach the invoice and BCBS rejected my claim. Thank you!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.