If a patient comes in with a cold and the doctor gives some type of injection related to the cold, would I add the 96372 to the visit. I'm looking at other visits when we have used this code and they pay, but deny the office visit. CCI edit say I could use the 59 modifier, but if it's related to the cold the reason the injection was given, that wouldn.t be a correct use of the 59 modifier. Am I correct?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join