Doctor started seeing patients at another location [sleep clinic] other than the office. He also has a 9% invested interest in the facility. I will use POS code 49 and put the sleep clinic's address in block 32 when billing on the HCFA 1500 form.

Do I need to notify Medicare by filling out a medicare form regarding the new POS and address in block 32?

Thanks for your help!