1 time unit is equal to 15 minutes, so if the case took 1 hour, you have 4 time units. The study guide for CANPC states if the time is 1 hour and 6 minutes, you still have 4 time units, however if the case is 1 hour and 7 minutes, your time units will be 5. CANPC states do not round time units up until 7 minutes have been reached. Hope this helps-good luck!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join