Ok first look at (+76937) for your ultrasound guidiness code
Second for the arch angiogram Iâ€™m not sure what you mean if you are talking about looking at the aortic arch and how the arteries come off the aorta then it is 75650
Third, assuming normal anatomy the cath codes would be 36216 RT and 36215 Lt based off the description given if the cath goes to other location then you may have additional codes.
The angio for bilateral carotid is 75680.
And fourth I would not code the angio of the right illiofem unless you have a really good medical reason. It is probably for closure purposes (bundled)
Hope this helps good luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join