The 27641 and 27680 are bundled however they 27680 can be second line with a modifier to unbundle them. I also see that you may be missing the fourth digit in the 715.7 dx. Perhaps it should be 715.17 for primary localized osteoarthritis. It seems that you may also need a different primary dx for the 27680. 905.8 can only be used as a secondary dx for that sx. My guess, without reading the dictation is that the patient may have 718.57 Ankylosis or 726.72 tibialis tendinitis.
Hope this is helpful,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join