I work for a family practioner that performs pap smears and vaginal cultures if the patient has an issue (i.e. itching, odor, pain). We currently use the G0101 and Q0091 for routine gynecological visits. We are trying to see if we can bill anything for collecting the vaginal culture to check for issues like chylamdia or vaginitis. I am researching Q0111 but I am interpreting the info as only labs can bill for this code and 87210. Any help would be appreciated.