COS-C examDo

1. Default COS-C examDo
    Exam Training Packages
    What did you use for your optional reference book for your exam? And does the apprentice status apply to the COSC?

I used the two coding companions. Since orthopedic is broken into two books, they allowed both to be used as the one additional book.

3. Default
    I've got the AAOS Global Service Data books. Are those the books you're referring to? I wasn't sure if because they are divided into upper and lower extremity if I would be allowed to use both during the exam.

No, I have the global service data books, as well, but it is the Coding Companion for Orthopaedics published by Ingenix.

I used the Ingenix coding companions as well.

Similar Threads

1. New at IR coding need help COS laser photoevaporation, etc...
    By Donna E. Schilling in forum Interventional Radiology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. Cos-c
    By primrose1 in forum Orthopaedics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:18 AM