I thought it was just me. I got their test yesterday myself and was kinda stressing over coding too much, but then not coding everything. I called a friend who has been coding for 20 yrs and now does auditing and read the instructions to her and she thought to just code the impression and ignore the symptoms unless specifically related or the impression was the symptoms....just as ICD-9 dictates. That is what I am going to do, at least my intention when I get home tonight and finish the test.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join