AAPC - Back to school

Thread: New to KC

Overland Park

Red face New to KC

AAPC: Back to School

My family and I have recently relocated to Overland Park, KS. I have been working as a remote coder but unexpectedly the work has slowed down, so I am looking for new opportunities. I have been coding multispecialties most recently with expertise in orthopedics and surgery. I am looking for PT positions or as needed because I have two small children.

If anyone knows of anything out there or where or who I should contact, I would be most appreciative since I don't have any contacts in KC.

Default Hi Julie

Welcome to the Kansas City, Missouri/Overland Park, KS area, why don't you try the location website, www.aapckc.com job listings are there and plenty of people you can contact.

Pedenia, CPC

Overland Park

Thanks for the tip, I looked today. I have also signed up for the regional AAPC conference and I plan on going to the local chapter meeting in September.

What company were you working for remotely? If you don't mind me asking.

Hi Julie,

I will be at the conference in September also. Glad the tip helped you out.

Pedenia, CPC