I'm working with an oncology practice that requested sample templates or documentation of how the clinicians do an ROS on each patient. Historically, they were just stating that a 10 point Review of Systems was performed but it was not documented what those 10 systems were...
I know that the physicians need to define which 10 body systems/organs they will review and document in the patientâ€™s record, and I understand that the 10 systems/organs identified by the physicians should be written up as a guideline or procedure that can be provided to an auditor if requested, but can anyone provide me with a screen shot of an EHR template or pdf of what your providers are using to document their ROS?
Thank you in advance for your help!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join