I don't know if different state Medicaid's have different rules or not. I know that if we bill Florida Medicaid for both an office visit and a procedure on the same day, they will pay for one (usually, thankfully, the procedure) and deny the other as inclusive. I don't know if that would be the same for Missouri Medicaid or not. I would say check their provider handbooks or fee schedules, or give them a call for a definate answer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join