Medicare will pay on the Initial or Periodic comprehensive preventive medicine evaluations using either the 99385-99397 codes or the G0438 or G0439 codes as long as the primary diagnosis code is V70.0. Be aware that this is the new Annual Wellness Visit and not an actual comprehensive physical exam. This visit is basically a personal history and establishment of screening schedule along with height, weight, blood pressure and BMI measurements. It does not include an actual physical exam. But they will allow the same payment under either set of codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join