I don't believe it is based on 'length.' In my experience, if the physician documented 'deep profunda femoral' then I would bill 35372. If he speaks of the common femoral or just femoral I would not assume he did the deep femoral.
From the dicatation you posted it appears you could bill 35372; if you don't feel comfortable go ask him/her if you are on the right track so that you know what to expect in the future and what to look for within his/her dictation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join