Pamela, I haven't read the article that you are referring to and Trailblazers is not our local Medicare carrier, but in general you cannot use any information twice when choosing where the information goes when determining a level. If SOB is used in the HPI or as the chief complaint then you cannot re-use the same information in the ROS. You have to make a choice on which area you need that information and place it in one area. I hope this helps. Angie
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join