AVR - 33405 (most common - with my docs); 33411 - AVR with annulus enlargement
MV Repair/Replacement - Repair; 33425, 33426 (with prosthetic ring), 33427 (radical reconstruction i.e. chords). Replacement; 33430; left atrial appendage is included with MVR not separately billable
Artery only 33533-33536
Vein only - 33510-33516
Artery/vein (add0-on codes) - 33517-33523
33508 - MUST say endoscopic harvest to bill
33530 - reoperation. Can only be used with CABG and Valve codes. Must be one month from original DOS.
Atrial Septal defect - 33641
ASD/VSD - 33647
depends on graft placement for primary code 34802-34804/75952
Can bill for cath placement in Aorta 36200 - 50
IVUS - 37250/37251 S&I 75945/75946
Femoral cutdown 34812
Extensions - 34825/34826/75953
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join