I am planning to sit for the CCS sometime next year. I am trying to decide if it is worth it to become a member of AHIMA, or if I should just purchase the test.
The only real benefit that I was interested in was AHIMA's forum, but I have heard that not a lot of people post or interact on there.
Anyone who has their CCS or is an AHIMA member, can you weigh in both pros or cons of joining?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join