[QUOTE=coders_rock!;184983]Good morning all,
My Dr. billed,
Everything was paid except 36005. I've been receiving a lot of denials bundling 36005 into 33249. Can you help explain what they know about billing 36005 with 33249?
Thank you very much![/QUOTE
It is bundled into the pacemaker insertion along with the venogram, unless stenosis is found in the venous system before insertion.
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join