0048T (Implantation of a ventricular assist device, extracorporeal, percutaneous transseptal access, single or dual cannulation)
ECMO basically removes the blood from the venous system, oxygenates it, and then returns it through the arterial system. It is for people whos heart and lungs are so diseased that they no longer serve their function.
The Tandem Heart is a cardiac assist device that is used for cardiogenic shock patients until the heart recovers on its own or until a more definitive treatment (transplant) can be done.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join