Can a doctor bill for interpretation of arterial blood gases? Our doc wants to code 82803 with a 26 modifier. He states he interpreted the tests. He also wants to bill for Peak Inspiratory/expiratory Pressures PIP/PEP and Maximum Inspiratory/Expiratory Pressures MIP/MEP. I can not locate anything on these in the coding book. Help please! Thanks much Sandy
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join