Without seeing a report, I'm only guessing based on what you've written, but it seems like you have
37226 - left CFA stent
37221- left external iliac stent
37221-59 - right external iliac stent
37223 - left common iliac stent
37184 or 37186 for the angiojet thrombectomy (primary or secondary)
37201-59, 75896-59 for initiation of thrombolysis
75716-59 for bilateral lower extremity angiogram (if documented as diagnostic), possibly 75774 also, depending on actual procedure.
75625-59 for abdominal aortogram.
(these 2 could be 75630 instead, again, depending on actual procedure done.
The revascularization codes above depend on the lesions being separate lesions and not bridging lesions covered by 1 stent. Revascularization codes also include catheterization, so 36247 would not be separately coded.
Day 2 and Day 3 are 75898
(code also 37209, 75900 if the thrombolysis catheter is replaced (not if same catheter is taken out for the angiogram and then put back in, but a new catheter put in.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join