New patient comes in Detailed hx, Ex Prob Focused exam, and Straight Forward MDM. Then the patient(father) starts asks questions about his daughters lesions (we never seen the daughter, and daughter is not with), but this continues for 25 minutes. So the exam was 5 minutes and the counseling was 25 minutes, would you bill a 99203 even though they discussed the patientâ€™s daughter?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join