I have heard conflicting views regarding these bootcamps and I guess a lot has to do with who is teaching. Someone said that theirs consisted of the teacher reading the Medical Record Auditor book, word-for-word for 2 days.
What use is that? I'm sure all who take the test can at least read.
Others have had good teachers and have learned a lot.
However, at the end of the day NAMAS has a responsibility to ensure that all their students who part with hard earned cash for these over-priced bootcamps get good quality information from it.
I intend to take the test soon but will do my own studying..I can't afford the bootcamp anyway.
Good luck to you in passing the test. It's no disgrace to fail.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join