I received an email yesterday from NAMAS advertising Tutoring and Cram Sessions that are now available for a price. It would have been nice to have had this available sooner since I am finding it impossible to pass this test. I passed my CPC and CPC-h the first time. It is a professional embarrassment to come back to work (after my employer has paid for the boot camp and for my testing) and say I have failed.
Boot camp.....extremely disappointed. I haven't heard one positive thing about it. The instructors walked around telling us stories about audits they've done rather than information that would have been helpful to know in order to pass the test. I know it is unethical and against the rules to tell us exactly what was on the test....but to not even cover most of what is on the test is a waste of time and money to the student. I'm not sure of the relationship between AAPC and NAMAS (and it really doesn't matter), but my experience has been far from pleasant. I know there are many who have passed the test....even some who passed it the first time around. But, it seems that the majority of people are having difficulty passing.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join