the CPT book is the "only" specified book -CPTÂ® Books (AMA Standard or Professional versions only) no other publisher is allowed.
The ICD-9 and HCPC's are whatever you're familiar with however they CANNOT be "teaching" versions - coder plus - easy coders....etc...
Just the basic books, nothing with added help in them.
and yes, you get a second chance (re-take) at no extra cost if you don't pass the first time BUT, have faith! you can do it! Practice, watch your timing, don't spend too long on any one question, answer ALL questions, and I can't stress this enough - ALL the answers are in the books! know the books! the first pages to the last, NOT just the pages with the ICD-9 and CPT codes on them. Know your books and the information it has from the very first face page to the very last blank page, ALL of the pages, know whats on them (can't stress it enough!)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join