With visits like this I ask myself or the provider, was this visit necessary?
My question with this senario would be, if counseling was done at the first visit and all the testing was negative, what is the purpose of bringing the patient back in? Is it necessary?
Could you bill a nurse visit? Maybe
If the patient is continuing with symptoms...Yes
but with no symptoms, negative results I do not think so!
I would not think so, now if the test was positive I would absolutely bring them back in.
Hope that helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join