Giving credit for the lab, I would......I am sort of on the line about the independent review, does he mention the results?
On Risk, absolutely NO! Drug therapy requiring extensive monitoring is for the drugs that have to be monitored for levels that can become toxic and cause poisioning/death. Some examples are: depakote, dilantin, lithium, and I even consider Coumadin (some do not count this but Coumadin is highly monitored). Conducting drug testing in a pain clinic is to check for non-approved drugs being taken by the patient, correct? At least they are in the Pain Clinic that I work with.
I would count that more under prescription drug management. Unless they are on a Parenteral Controlled Substance!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join