I never indicated that we bill for the preop exam, we bill for all of the office visits up to the preop exam, The preop is a $0 charge. Also, the pcp's never do the H&P's for our patients. If we admit to the hospital for a surgery our surgeon's do the H&P. The pcp is not the admitting physician, our surgeon is the admitting. I have never heard of the pcp dictating the H&P and doing the admit for a planned surgery. All of the specialists admitting a patient for a planned surgery in our area dictate their own H&P's, not the pcp.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join