Can anyone direct me to some materials on coding Echo's? My office is having a few issues determining when to use 93303 for congenital echos and 93308 limited and/follow-up. I am aware of when to use 93308 for limited but what determines it as a follow-up? Our coding supervisor feels that as long as all of the components are there for a full echo, we should bill a 93307.Also,when to use a 93321 for a limited doppler. Is there something that gives some guide lines for what indicates a 93303? I have been to the ICAEL site and didn't find what I needed. (Our office is on the physicians side).
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join