I'm not sure when the AAPC reviewer will come out, but.... I do know that there is a really good reviewer for the 2012 exam already out. I used the 2011 version of this reviewer for my exam that I took a couple of weeks ago. It was a part of a college course I took in Abstract Case Coding. I used the 2011 version as my stand alone reviewer. I passed the exam the first time up and I give 100% credit to the 2011 version.
The below link is to the book from a web site for books called DealOz.com.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join