AAPC - Back to school
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with remote coding??

Nassau NY

Default Help with remote coding??

AAPC: Back to School
    I don't know the first thing about remote coding, but it's my ultimate goal.
    I want to work from home and work at my own pace. Before I get physicians to work for, what should I plan for first? Is there a how to book to give me the basics??
    I have my CPC, and I have coded ER, radiology, interventional radiology, clinics, surgeries, inpatients and outpatient visits.
    I'm having a baby and I'm interested in working from home.
    Please help. Thank you.
    Last edited by deansmommy4; 10-30-2011 at 09:09 AM.

I just started coding remotely 5 months ago, however I have been with the same company for over 7 years. Are you looking for a practice or company that will allow you to code from home (which is probably the best for your situation) or looking to branch out and solicite your services to a physician? I can help you with both as I explored both options before making my final decision.
    My email is cblack712@yahoo.com - if you chose to email me back please let me know that you did so that way I can avoid it going to spam and never replying back - I seem to have a big issue with that here lately!!

Carrie Davenport, MCC CPC

Nassau NY

Thank you, Carrie! I'm emailing you!!

Hi Jennifer - got your email and I am replying, computer is being weird!

Default Remote Coding

I as well would like your in put on remote coding. I am emailing you as well

Thanks Donna

St. Louis, MO

Default Remote coding

I would also like information about remote coding for my students. I will e-mail you in just a bit. I usually tell my students that it is not practical for them to think they can get a remote coding job until they have some experience behind them. Some of them do want this to be their long term goal so I would appreciate information I can pass on to them so that they are discouraged.
    Alicia Scott, CPC, CPC-I, CRC
    Educational Director, CCO.us,
    Have a Passion for Coding

I am glad to help. I will respond to your emails a little later tonight. Today is a hectic day!! '
    Thanks -

Default Info

WOW, everyone is looking, any info anyone can share please do. I don't want to bombard you with emails. Thanks

I sent an email also. Thanks in advance for any info.

Hi Carrie,
    I just sent you an email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast