I just started coding remotely 5 months ago, however I have been with the same company for over 7 years. Are you looking for a practice or company that will allow you to code from home (which is probably the best for your situation) or looking to branch out and solicite your services to a physician? I can help you with both as I explored both options before making my final decision.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org - if you chose to email me back please let me know that you did so that way I can avoid it going to spam and never replying back - I seem to have a big issue with that here lately!!
Carrie Davenport, MCC CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join