I was going to try and put this out there again. What I am trying to find is when we do scopes such as EGD or Colonoscopy we bring our CRNAs in however they are filling out conscious sedation forms. In order to justify that we can code as anesthesia and bill out as anesthesia units they need to fill out an anesthesia form that meets MAC/DEEP sedation requirements. Same as when they are called into the ER. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidelines/resouces to help me.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join