Hello. I saw your question, albeit a bit late. Q4116 is specific to AlloDerm, per sq cm, and should not be used to code other biologics. AlloMax does not have a product specific HCPCS code so the generic code, Q4100, would be more appropriate.
CPT 15330 is not in existence anymore so depending on what you're using AlloMax for, CPT 15777 may be more appropriate. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join