I would not charge out the 29825 because the lysis of adhesions was done with a shoulder manipulation only and there was not a resection performed of them thru the scope. Also, shoulder manipulation is included in the below and not paid separately.
I would charge the 29826 for the decompression.
I would charge the 29827 for the rotator cuff repair.
I hope this helps. Thanks. Carol.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join