surgical codes may not be billed with units greater than 1. 11200 is for the 1st 15 and 11201 is for each additional 10 or any part thereof. So you need the additional code for each block of 10 or piece of 10.
11200 this is the 1st 15
11201. This will take you thru 25
11201 59. This goes thru 35
11201 59. This goes thru 45
11201 59. This goes thru 55
11201 59. This will take care of the last 5
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join