AAPC - Back to school
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ER Coders Group

Default Please add me to the list.

AAPC: Back to School
    I would like to be added to the list also.

Greater Portland (Maine)

Please add me to your list.( bartholomewr@mercyme.com) I am a CPC-H and CEDC coding both professional and facility ED charges. I use various resources, including the T-System website, as well as ACEP. ERcoder.com is helpful also.
    RCBartholomew, CPC-H, CEDC

Sue, please add me.

Please add me to your list. I started a new job and I'm going to be doing work with ER / Critical Care and Hydration / infusiom therapy. I would like to have as much information as I can have. My email is msndavis76@att.net.

Thanks in advance!

High Point, NC

Question kat03

Please count me in too! I also have a question that I hope someone can answer.
    When billing for a 2 day E.D. visit, for the first day bill the approiate E.D. level of care but on the second day what cpt code do I use? I bill for the Hospitalist and the patient came in @ 11:00 p.m. w/chest pain and did not leave until the next day. I have notes for both days from my doc and the second day he dictated a d/c summary. He did have orders for the patient to be admitted but the pt was never admitted and went home from the E.D. The doctor did a face to face visit each day?

High Point, NC

Question kat04

I would like to be included LSeyller@comcast.net. Thank you

I would like to be included as well djv1012@verizon.net. Thanks! I code for both the facility and the physician in the ED. Would like to learn as much as possible and maybe share what I know.

Hollywood, CA

Default ed

Hi Sue Please include me as well

thank you

Sal V, CCS

Please add me to this group as well. Thanks!