I have physicians that are doing pump reprogramming and refills 62370.
They are also including an office visit with history, exam and medical decision making with opioid oral drugs they are also prescribing V58.69. They also are prescribing drugs for nausea. The history is related to the pump mostly and only small bit about the other issues. I can only get 99212 out of the visit history and exam, however due to the V58.69 diagnosis the doctor believes he should get nothing lower than 99213. Does anyone know any articles that have information about this I can give my provider? Also do they need to put a lot of info with the pump refills or just that it was reprogrammed and refilled and what went in it? Any examples anywhere would be great. Thank you
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join