20610 and 76942 are not bundled. Look at the CPT book, there is a parenthetical note under 20610 that indicates to use the appropriate code for guidance, including 76942).
Some injections do include ultrasound guidance (facet joint and transforaminal epidural for example), but not all.
Was there a hand-out for this presentation he went to? Perhaps he'll let you look at it to see if he misunderstood?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join