I thought the practice exam was helpful. Review the critical care guidelines, fracture care and splinting, cerumen and foreign body removal, laceration repair and burn care along with the ICD-9 coding guidelines (adverse reactions, poisonings, pregnancy complications, sepsis and burns). Utilize an audit tool you are comfortable with to determine the proper E/M level using the '95 Documentation Guidelines. Look over the use of modifiers, too. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join