Personally I would give NO bullets for that phrase, as I have no idea what - exactly - was examined. There is no "neurovascular" system ...
Was the physician looking for signs of edema? (1 bullet cardiovascular, IF so specified)
Was the physician checking deep tendon reflexes? (1 bullet neuro, IF so specified)
Was the physician examining muscle strength and tone? (2 bullets - one for EACH leg, IF so specified).
Hope that helps
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join