76881 is an ultrasound intended for the extremity, a complete study, which a muscle, tendon, joint and any palpable abnormality are being surveyed. Make sure all the organs are mentioned. This is usually done for surveilance of any soft tissue abnormality. This exam is not intended for any skeletal abnormality, so focus on diagnosis for the soft tissue.
-Rod Bangilan CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join