We incorporated the PQRS measures onto our anesthesia record. As the provider is documenting the anesthesia service they also document for the prophylactic antibiotic, maximum sterile barrier, and/or perioperative temperature management. The coders bill from the actual anesthesia record so we enter the PQRS codes as we enter the charges as we are claim reporting our PQRS. I expect our electronic anesthesia record (when we get there - we are currently demoing systems) will have the same specs.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join