ACR Radiology Coding Source, free, online newsletter with coding information. Searchable for back issues, or look at each one individually.
Clinical Examples in Radiology, co-published by AMA and ACR
ACR Ultrasound Coding User's Guide, (but don't buy that now, it's being revised for 2012) - www.acr.org
MedLearn has many books, webinars, seminars, etc. (www.medlearn.com)
See if your manager is a member of RBMA and if so, ask her to set you up with the RBMA coding forum. (www.rbma.org). See if there is a state RBMA chapter and find out abou their meetings.
If you will be coding for nuc med, SNM has a Q & A section of their website
If you will be coding IR, ask your IR doc for his copy of the Interventional Radiology Coding User's Guide.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join