I am not sure I am understanding how this was billed
did you enter as you have stated? If so that is the problem
it should be entered as 2 E0770 KX LT RT this would be need to be just the E0770 KX You cannot use LT and RT on the same line so if you are billing for a total of 2 then for a DME you can enter 2 units under units and that should work. or you can use 2 line items but I have my doubts on using the RT and LT modifier I would probably go with a 59 and I have my doubts on that, I really feel just one line with 2 units is the best.
I am confused over you have a second listing then. Maybe I am missing something or misunderstanding, can you clarify?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join